Tree Austria II vs Tree Austria III

MINAS

Hello everyone!!!

I was just wondering if someone could "compare" for me the Tree Austria II and III.

I know everyone has to try out for himself to see which harness suits him best, just wanted a quick list of the advantages and disadvantages of each one.

Thanks in advance, lots of sunny regards from Greece

Hello everyone!!!

I was just wondering if someone could "compare" for me the Tree Austria II and III.

I know everyone has to try out for himself to see which harness suits him best, just wanted a quick list of the advantages and disadvantages of each one.

Thanks in advance, lots of sunny regards from Greece

i like the duo 1

alrite fella

im in the same postion as u.really lik mine but havnt tried the austria 3 but the set up looks very similar to a butterfly. i.e the leg loops finished up outside the leg rather then inside lik the austria 2, plus the bridge looks alot higher unlik the 2 which feels low rite?. bit naughty i think how theyve called it there 3rd wen the set ups alot different.let me know wot u think if u get one tho

Hi Minas! Hope you are well!

I had the Austria! until it wore out... I bought the Austria II and think its a great improvement, really like the low bridge and attatcment points. I use the low side D-rings quite alot. I would buy a II again ant cant really see why they made the III? If you like the style (III) i would look at the Treemagic or Treemotion instead.

:thumbup: