been robbed

Martyn Amos

I have seen saws at an Ag college that are literally covered in pink paint

Each piece of casing plus any other bits that wont get hot or affect safe use

Very distinctive and would (I think) put off any potential thief as it would be hard to sell on

Also "smart water" signs might be worth a purchase?

Or those things that put little dots on machines that can only be traced back to one person (it has some sort of little "fingerprint" that is unique and can only be seen under a microscope) I think - not sure what it is called

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gutted for you mate!!! do you have any idea who it could be? i hate people like this, there nicking food from your mouth doing rubbish like that. Have you a back up saw? if not i have a 357xp in the shed if you want to borrow it untill you get a new saw. All the best and hope u find the scum who did, neecaping job come's to mind. sam

i'm gutted for you mate!!! do you have any idea who it could be? i hate people like this, there nicking food from your mouth doing rubbish like that. Have you a back up saw? if not i have a 357xp in the shed if you want to borrow it untill you get a new saw. All the best and hope u find the scum who did, neecaping job come's to mind. sam

Remember to make the knee capping look like an accident:001_huh:

cheers for the offer sam your a true gent ,but should be ok:thumbup:

i have a backup,but wont be leaving it in their unit,it will be coming home every night with me

the saw taken was my fav [346xp]

will turn up in the morning for work and go from there,they are going to need saws for tomorrow,so weather they buy a few to keep us going then claim off the insurance later??we cant lose another days production.

we are felling all the diseased larch for the commision down the afan valley[neath/port talbot]see pics i posted on a previous thread

all the best mate,see you when you come home from austria:thumbup1:

cheers for the offer sam your a true gent ,but should be ok:thumbup:

i have a backup,but wont be leaving it in their unit,it will be coming home every night with me

the saw taken was my fav [346xp]

will turn up in the morning for work and go from there,they are going to need saws for tomorrow,so weather they buy a few to keep us going then claim off the insurance later??we cant lose another days production.

we are felling all the diseased larch for the commision down the afan valley[neath/port talbot]see pics i posted on a previous thread

all the best mate,see you when you come home from austria:thumbup1:

Any time you need anything just give us a bell it's not a problem:thumbup: , i know you've been looking for consistence work for awile and this is the last thing you needed thats why i offerd mate. i bett you can't loose a day's production all piece work i bett. how long is the contract for? Seen the pic's, got some cracking view's up there! look's a bit slippy tho. sam

do you have a list of the stolen kit.

just on the off chance we get offered anything.

will get more details tomorrow

there was mine and a mates 346xp 1 was normal side plate and 1 silver

think there were some 361 and huskys

only been with the company a week tomorrow

turned up this morning and were told to go home for the day

when i know more i will post

thanks for your support

martyn:thumbup:

Any time you need anything just give us a bell it's not a problem:thumbup: , i know you've been looking for consistence work for awile and this is the last thing you needed thats why i offerd mate. i bett you can't loose a day's production all piece work i bett. how long is the contract for? Seen the pic's, got some cracking view's up there! look's a bit slippy tho. sam

myself and another chap are on a months trail and hopfully if successful will be taken on:thumbup:

the forestry contract is ongoing and there are teams else where[rail,and another forestry site in mountain ash,and work in west wales]