Ariel rescue ticket climber/groundsman required for a day

lovely looking leather that !:thumbup1: gota get back in to it ! :001_smile:

Guest you sometime if your down this way.

Nice fish, If i still lived in the London area i'd be there everyday with you, bit of a track from where i am now. Miss the sort of venues you got down there, the only carp waters round here are the modern chocolate coloured holes in the ground if you know what i mean.

I do know what you mean, expensive day tickets and simmonds breed:thumbdown:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tried getting on savay a few ago, but mostly kent lakes/pits. Done the trees on Broadoak Fisheries when it opened 10 years back and caught a few doubles, some are mid 40's now. Bradbourne pits at sevenoaks, keston ponds near bromley, the ballast pit and Barden park at Tonbridge. I was right into it then but having 3 kids within 7 years and having my own contracting business down there made me slow down a bit. You put some great threads on here, how do you get to the time to be on the bank aswell ?

Tried getting on savay a few ago, but mostly kent lakes/pits. Done the trees on Broadoak Fisheries when it opened 10 years back and caught a few doubles, some are mid 40's now. Bradbourne pits at sevenoaks, keston ponds near bromley, the ballast pit and Barden park at Tonbridge. I was right into it then but having 3 kids within 7 years and having my own contracting business down there made me slow down a bit. You put some great threads on here, how do you get to the time to be on the bank aswell ?

I havent fished more than 2-3 times in over a year, but ive got a ticket on two waters which are about to have a population peak (several fourties, 4-6 in each) so I will be posting less on here this summer!

I'm about mate if you still need a hand

what would you ask for the day? will be an easy one, you need not work, just be there really:001_smile: