Calling All Land Rover owners/drivers/operators!

madmatt

Steve I hope you don't mind me posting this, please delete if its not acceptable to the forum. (I just thought there were a lot of landy owners about here)

On Easter Sunday there is an event happening at the Motor Heritage Center at Gaydon Warwickshie, its an attempt to break the Guiness world record for the longest convoy of Land Rovers, any model as long as it carries the green oval badge is fine, Now before you all call us a load of sad old so n so's with nowt better to do this whole weekend is in aid of Help for Heros,

Not only are we aiming to beat the guiness world record but we also want to raise a shed load of money for the injured lads n lassies that have fought for our country.

So please if your doing nowt that weekend jump in yours or even your gaffers landy and come and join the fun either for the Sunday or for the weekend and help us raise lots of money.

I have linked the website of the event below, I am not part of the organising committee I am just paying my dues to enter the convoy and give up my weekend to help marshal the event, but thought I'd try and spread the word.

Convoy for Heroes

Matt

Thank you. I really hope it is achieved. It is a great shame that people do have to raise money for H4H but thats for another thread.

There are vehicles coming down from the scottish highlands but I think your right about traveling from NZ!

Pics will be added after the event.