Climb this?

Peter

Would you climb this tree?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you climb this tree?

• Get up there you pansy!
    • Lets find another way.....

In the circumstances, with the time constraints, I reckoned I could just about sneak it down in one through a tiny gap between two trees. I'm sure it was climbable, but why bother when there is a viable alternative?!

done a few like that peter the best one was on worsley green it had a massive cavity in the base but a good 5 inch of wood left around the outside so i thought what the hell lets go so i got my gear on and off i went whilst on my accent one of the lads decided to kick the other side of the cavity it caved in and turned to dust so i was left with a 3 foot tunnel at the base of of my 45 ft lime over the road. I tried lowering the first limb down but this cause the tree to sway way to much for my liking so i got the lads to stop the traffic and dropped the rest in the road. I fancied a more controled decent other than the one the tree had in mined for me got it done though it made my backside twitch a little and yes id do it again because thats why we all do the job it makes you feel alive gets the heart pumping and it gives you something to talk about in the pub when youve had a few. youve just got to know when youve gone a little to far and slap yourself a little for even contemplating it lol