Rock Exotica Now Available In UK

gustharts

RockExotica.jpg

Gustharts are delighted to announce we have been appointed the UK distributor for Rock Exotica products.

Rock Exotica pride themselves on manufacturing the most innovative technical equipment in the world. They have a passion for producing equipment for the expert user which is unavailable anywhere else.

Their product range includes karabiners, pulleys, swivels and descenders all produced to the highest possible standard.

Also in the pipeline is the much anticipated arrival of the Unicender to the UK market and is expected early 2011.

We are expecting distribution to begin next week (6th Feb), as soon as the range becomes available it will be added to the website so watch this space!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm very interested in the Unicender and I think i've watched every YouTube video of it's use.

However, it would be really useful if the Gustharts people did a video of a climber using one on dbrt.

I want to see if it self tends in the same way a Lockjack or Spiderjack does.

It has been suggested, we'd like to try and get something sorted out in that respect.

Quick update for you all aswell. Theres has been a slight delay on the availablility. We had expected it to become available march/april but there has been a few minor modifications made to the device design to improve its operation which has put back the date of it getting CE marked.

Hopefully we wont have to wait too long but back end of spring/start of summer seems likely.