cscs ??

Ross Beaumont

spot on what a complete con this is

fortunately we've never been asked to produce one which makes it even more of a con if you think about it

i just don't think the test apply's to tree worker's, i think there's one question in the test about chainsaws, it goes SOMETHING like this :- who should use a chainsaw on site? A) any one who can start one. B) some one who's not trained. c) some one who has been trained.:thumbup: I think that some's up the whole test.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get it, its really easy

last time i put a lad through it was £22.50 for the test

another £30 for the card, if your nptc qualified you'll need to apply for a white card, you'll need to look on the website for the code numbers to put on your form

my card shows two

chainsaw user

tree climber

job done for 5 years

It's the easiest thing to pass. Anyone who fails, should'nt be let near any building site, let alone a tree site. Licence to print money and pretty well worthless excercise. The only possible thing to check is make sure you know the all the colour and uses of different fire extinquishers. ie. Red type is water, use it on paper, wood etc. and not on flamable liquids/electric fires. Example of question: What do you do if you see someone working in a dangerous manner? a/ Report the matter to the police, B/ ring the AA, or C/ tell your site Supervisor. 50% of questions are like that.