Anyone interested in stocking wood briquettes?

liamb

Why is it so difficult to declare what is in your briquettes. From your email address I presume your a plywood manufacturer or stockist. I hope its not plywood offcuts which your making into briquettes and trying to sell to the domestic market as that is illegal. You can manufacture plywood briquettes but you must sell them to customers who have a Waste Incineration Directive approved burner and that is not the domestic market. Rather than having to speculate can you just declare what the standards are that the briquettes have been manufactured to and what is the composition. ie hardwood, softwood ,mix

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friendly reminder to contact me on [email protected] or [email protected] as I am not always on this forum.

renewablejohn - can you refrain from making such assumptions on a public forum, rather than just e-mailing me directly as asked.

We are not using this thread to advertise our products or give detailed information about our company. We are asking genuine potential stockists to speak to us, as we prefer to do our business directly with our clients. The fact we are owned by an international plywood company has no influence on our products or our business ethos. Both businesses are handled separately.

A friendly reminder to contact me on [email protected] or [email protected] as I am not always on this forum.

renewablejohn - can you refrain from making such assumptions on a public forum, rather than just e-mailing me directly as asked.

We are not using this thread to advertise our products or give detailed information about our company. We are asking genuine potential stockists to speak to us, as we prefer to do our business directly with our clients. The fact we are owned by an international plywood company has no influence on our products or our business ethos. Both businesses are handled separately.

As far as I am aware I have not made any assumptions just stating facts. You dont deny the fact that you are owned by a plywood company. Also the fact that burning plywood briquettes on a domestic stove is illegal. I have made no assumption as to what is in your briquettes just asked politely whether your prepared to disclose what is in your briquettes which I would have thought was a reasonable request. As for sending an email I am very particular who I give my email address to.