Fish Fight

evergreen

Hi Guys,

I know all of you are concerned about our planet. Im shocked and deeply upset with whats going on in the part of our planet that we only see from the surface.

Please take a look at the following link and make a vote expressing your views.

It really is something that we cant just brush under the carpet. Watch the episodes on 4od if you can spare the time. Im afraid it reduced me to tears, I feel so helpless.

Hugh's Fish Fight - Half of all fish caught in the North Sea is thrown back overboard dead

Please help guys and stop this madness

Warmest regards

Nick

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Its going to put me on a downer then I dont watch stuff like it anymore. Im sure theres a plan In place to depress the population. I dont want to join :thumbdown:

:confused1::confused1:

You joking, right?

Just had another think about these posts, and Im still not happy.

I really dont think it is acceptable that someone who is not willing to "watch stuff like it" can still give a negative response.

If you dont want to be involved, dont post.

Evergreen started this thread with good intent, and if one of the mods would remove the negative posts, and this one for that matter, I think it would be for the best.

Just had another think about these posts, and Im still not happy.

I really dont think it is acceptable that someone who is not willing to "watch stuff like it" can still give a negative response.

If you dont want to be involved, dont post.

Evergreen started this thread with good intent, and if one of the mods would remove the negative posts, and this one for that matter, I think it would be for the best.

Well what can I say 18stonner. I read that it reduced him to tears and made him feel helpless, (Without going any further than seeing the dead fish) I posted that I didnt want to join, not realising it was an online pertition. I have since realised this and have added my details. It was'nt my intention for it to come across as it did but if a mod wants to remove my post then I have'nt got a problem with that. I appologise if it came accross as if I didnt care but the opposite is true. I do what I can but dont wish to end up in tears feeling helpless which I fear would be the case if I emersed myself in all the negative spin that seems to be about in the media. I cant even watch Lassey or the littlest hobo without getting a lump in my throat, :001_smile: true