Tungsten-Carbide Removable Boots/Tyre Studs

TRADITIONAL LOGGERS

I have E-mailed everyone that gave me an E-mail address in the PM. (Worth checking in the spam box:thumbdown:)

Now waiting for the next large bulk order from Sweden to arrive ASAP and will update on here.

I heard on the news that 300+ people a week are breaking bones on the frozen pavements:001_rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update as promised:- Thanks for the interest!! The next bulk batch will/should be here on Saturday/Monday depending on the truck. (Wish the haulage firm would use tyre studs some to avoid problems)

The rate the orders are in at the moment (such as people purchasing 2000 HM11's at once to use in Northern Ireland) if you are serious and want some having received the PDF/E-mail then DO CONTACT me as you might have to wait again if we run out. (You know who you are:001_smile:)

Has anyone tried to purchase snow tyres at present:thumbdown: The Maxi Grip is produced all the time.

would these still be available? ive just bought some yaktraks but wouldnt mind trying some for permanent in my saw boots

Hello Rob, We normally have stock all the time (12 months) of the HM11/HM15/HM30 as these can be used in foresty work for traction on slippery ground such as stumps/decking/moss covered concrete/fishing/hunting. This season with compacted snow/ice everywhere early it went bonkers with orders for the 11's/15's.

I can do special orders for people that come in the normal post but this would need to be a reasonable size order. We purchase in a pallet load from Sweden to enable stock here.

All questions welcome.

We had on test a set of 24 HM11's for 12 months before bringing them into the UK and Ireland. No sign of wear to date on the studs but the boot tread is wearing down:001_rolleyes:

For extreme conditions one can use 33 a pair of shoes/wellies/boots which is the reason for a 50 pack.

• 2 weeks later...

Update as promised:- The next bulk batch arrived this morning and the paid orders have been posted this afternoon. PLEASE CHECK YOUR E-MAIL BOX FOR THE "TRACK AND TRACE" INFO. Some might have gone into people's Junk/Spam box so worth a look there also.

If you are serious about keeping safe and want some shoe-tyre studs including beating the VAT rise having received the PDF/E-mail then DO CONTACT us as you WILL have to wait again if we run out. (You know who you are:001_smile:)

Seasons Greetings to all.:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...