Stuck in New Zealand!

UKbushmonkey

Ah... You could try woofing...

No money, easy tasks, bed and board thrown in often with loose german blonds to occupy your down time between fishing for snapper...

Look up Whangerai heads in the old woofing manual as there is an old couple with an 80hectare forest. Great people. Private airstrip. Love fishing. May adopt you...

N.Z is a land of opportunity once prospective employers smell your a grafter.

Best of luck!

can you not go and get a job in the supermarket?there must be something out there?

I have tried everywhere mate lol supermarkets, factory work, apparently everywhere is dead at the moment, hey i'd lick toilets for work.. atleast id get a free meal!

I have looked at work for free accomodation which looks awesome, I need to pay $20 for membership but thats not to bad.. im going to look into fruit picking today