Fair competition?

reluctant

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno what he is charging, but his wood and kindling is crap. I am pretty sure that none of it is going through the tax man, so once we are out of there I might give them a tinkle he he.

Welcome to the real world . I can see where your coming from and have had a similar problem in the past . But telling tales on people is a no no .

But telling tales on people is a no no???????

if he is not playing fair tell as many tales as you can (as long as they are all true)

No as sure as **** stinks you will soon find people talking about yourself .

You will also have to contend with the aftermath .

For what its worth I personally would confront said person and engage in a fruitful conversation in a strong but fair tone :biggrin:

But telling tales on people is a no no???????

if he is not playing fair tell as many tales as you can (as long as they are all true)

My other half offered to help him at first, but has had nothing but a pack of lies off him from day one. He has been really sneaky about how he has gone about it. We have invested over £20k, it's our first year and we ain't going down without a fight. :sneaky2:

For what its worth I personally would confront said person and engage in a fruitful conversation in a strong but fair tone :biggrin:

Sadly, my other half is far too nice to confront him and he is trying to ignore him, I am the pitbull! :001_tt2:

Can I just remind you about swearing on the forum. I know it has been blocked but its fairly obvious what was typed. Thank you please.:thumbup1: