General Tree pics

Andy Collins

Hi all, newby Simonsnr here, thought I'd show you a few of my drawings I have done to introduce myself. Not exactly photo's, but of trees none the less.

OldOakcopy.jpg

Hornbeamcopy.jpg

Sweetchestnutcoppicecopy.jpg

There are more on my website, just thought i'd show you a few of my favs. All of them have been drawn on site, (not copied from photos).The first two at Norsey woods, Billericay, and the third at Thorndon park, Brentwood, Essex.

Thanks for the welcome guys, great site! I've already found so much that I could comment on on here, feel like if I'm not careful I could become hooked on this.

Never been into forums and such, tried Arborisite for a while, but found very little that I could relate to being a predominately American based site, but feel very much at home here. (puts on slippers, sips his Horlix, and relaxes)

Anyhoo, back to the point...Steve, just a hobby to be truthful, hey I cut trees for a living, far more fun!

id buy one if you were selling them.

Kind of you to say treewizard, and though I say I don't sell them, I've just noticed that I state on my website that I do....MMmmm....what's it worth then Treewizard? Did you want it in a frame and all that caboodle, or just a print?....And I'm guessing here that we shouldn't be talking about sales on here am i right...cough.....its just a hypothetical question of sales and prices, ...honest

what are you asking for them mate its your work, do you draw one then copy it or are they all one off drawings?

If i'm honest, Ive drawn these trees for my own satisfaction, so I don't think I could part with the originals. I do have quality prints, and have considered doing a few more and maybe doing a stall at the next arb show, I'll have to see how busy I am this winter. As for price, no idea really. Thorndon park were selling them at £25 including frame and mounting card, guess that sounds fair?