General Tree pics

Andy Collins

Yeah lets go physics.

how is your understanding of the heisenberg uncertainty principle?

The law of conservation of energy?

My personal fave, the concept of entropy and the inevitable heat death of the universe?

Since you went with light, how do you reconcile the dual nature of visible light, behaving as both a wave and a particle?

Where did you get butchering from none of us have mentioned any thing of the sort So you can throw a few minute things like that at me which i could not possibly post due to the amount of information needed. I can answer no problem well not the bullshit.

Can i ask why you are metioning quantum mechanics also what does heat in the universe have to do with this topic other than infra red energy

Oh sorry forgot yes light does act as a wave at times and partical at other but im no astro phyisist im a tree surgeon you are in the wrong job.

Where did you get butchering from none of us have mentioned any thing of the sort So you can throw a few minute things like that at me which i could not possibly post due to the amount of information needed. I can answer no problem well not the bullshit.

Topping a tree to make it "safe"is IMO butchery.

Its the combination of water mixed with air plus bacteria that causes rot.

Nearly.

Much like if you leave the bread out the air and moisture in the bread allow bacteria to form or is that wrong.

The bacteria are already there. So yes.

Wood stays preseved under water due to high pressure and no oxygen which is a catalist

Pressure is irrelevant. Oxygen is not a catalyst it is used during respiration.

Nearly.

The bacteria are already there. So yes.

Pressure is irrelevant. Oxygen is not a catalyst it is used during respiration.

why does rust occur water reacts with air on the iron ok my bad wording oxygen produces reactions not catalist a catalist speeds up the process

pressure hold a weak item under water together its like being push in from all angles the deeper you get the more it pushes

So you can throw a few minute things like that at me which i could not possibly post due to the amount of information needed. I can answer no problem well not the bullshit.

Can i ask why you are metioning quantum mechanics also what does heat in the universe have to do with this topic other than infra red energy

Oh sorry forgot yes light does act as a wave at times and partical at other but im no astro phyisist im a tree surgeon you are in the wrong job.

I thought you wanted to play physics?

I'm in the wrong job?

I thought you wanted to play physics?

I'm in the wrong job?

Well while we are here how about thermo dynamics care to enlighten me.

Maybe you know abit about nutrenos hey how about the einstein rosen bridge theory quick go look it up if you need to its about worm holes you no disortions in space time an all that im well into this stuff how gravity plays a big part.

A catalyst changes the reaction rate without being consumed in the process.

Oxidation is the gaining of electrons. Are we doing chemistry now?

Thats what i said it speeds up a reaction.

if you know any thing tell me what a nutreno is

They move at the speed of light have no eletrons can pass throught most matter just FYI there subatomic with no mass but now we go into antimatter and dark matter but common its way off beat.

I will say this i learn and learn i use the best knowledge i treat trees with great respect

and i most certainly do not butcher trees if your so confident post your own work mines on here have a look i know they are good jobs

Well while we are here how about thermo dynamics care to enlighten me.

Maybe you know abit about nutrenos hey how about the einstein rosenburg theory quick go look it up if you need to its about worm holes you no disortions in space time an all that im well into this stuff how gravity plays a big part.

What aspect of thermodynamics are you interested in?

Neutrinos? I do actually, theoretical particles with almost no mass, travelling close to the speed of light. Pass right through don'tcha know?

Wormholes, depend on your attitude to string theory doesn't it?