SRT Setup

DrewB

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i am a level 1 irata and would not want to climb trees by the same rules as they do

Sorry off the subject but are the rope access courses worth doing? Do you do 50/50 tree work and rope access work? I looked into it and was just after some views from people that do some of this type of work. Is it worth getting into?

Sorry off the subject but are the rope access courses worth doing? Do you do 50/50 tree work and rope access work? I looked into it and was just after some views from people that do some of this type of work. Is it worth getting into?

not for me i did it to see if it could bring new dimensions to the tree world and for me it did not although i think it was a valuable learning experience it only qualifies you get get to a position to start work and usually you need some further qual or experience to carry out that work either electric geology engineer ect and there was a lot of travelling around as work is not plentyfull in a local area though did enjoy the course and some of it has come in handy at times there is always something you can learn from other industrys even if its dont do it like that:001_tt1: