Wet weather clothes

Danavan

if you are young and gungho then if you arent wearing a t shirt you arent working hard enough, that was my moto for years. Now i have wisened up i buy a vehicle with the best storage space and stand up drying room and try and avoid the rain tbh. I am buying a luton next week and i plan on putting a diesel heater in it and loads of coathangers for all my waterproofs and fleeces. working in the rain is pretty straight forward, but getting in the van and sitting in damp wet clothes isnt cool, done it for years, not anymore. I just bought some fishing float bib and braces for me and my worker, flourescent and awesome, not for climbing or beasting brash but for log deliveries and tidying up. gota stay warm guys.

Have wood burner in my van & lots of hangers. even when I am in bricks I like to get home dry as I can. I expect like you after a long time of living in it we would like to feel times are moving on for the next generation of out door workers & clothing has moved on.

As you say it ain't cool sitting in wet clothes in a van on the way home from a job

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i thought about being a tough guy today, not wearing waterproofs like's been said, but i chickened out, goretex Taiga trousers over c'saw trousers, stien jacket over multiple thin layers and Sealskin gloves, stayed warm and 100%dry all day despite being -4 in a wood felling in a blizzard which is still going . . .