Todays job.

tommer9

Good stuff Tom!!:thumbup1:

I bet the old couple are loaded and are laughing their socks off!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Hahaha- in a way I hope so. I was VERY happy with my bit, and even happier to have saved them loads of money.

I saw a bit of the 'secret millionaire' show last night. I would love to be able to give money away to those less fortunate than i.:001_smile:

When I was a boy, at the next farm over from ours lived an old guy. He lived a life of poverty.

His house was falling down round him, his water supply was so bad he had to hang a kettle on the tap and it took hours to fill. His Rayburn had no fire door and he put the coal on a piece at a time, one day when my dad was visiting him he put some beef in the oven, may dad was worried it would not cook, but Henry said "it'll be ready Thursday or Friday" this was on Sunday.

Some walkers called to ask directions and saw that his telly only had a small narrow picture in the center, they felt so sorry for him that they came back and gave him a small portable.

His sister died and left him £180K

And when he died he left over £500K.

When I was a boy, at the next farm over from ours lived an old guy. He lived a life of poverty.

His house was falling down round him, his water supply was so bad he had to hang a kettle on the tap and it took hours to fill. His Rayburn had no fire door and he put the coal on a piece at a time, one day when my dad was visiting him he put some beef in the oven, may dad was worried it would not cook, but Henry said "it'll be ready Thursday or Friday" this was on Sunday.

Some walkers called to ask directions and saw that his telly only had a small narrow picture in the center, they felt so sorry for him that they came back and gave him a small portable.

i bet you took a leaf out of his book didnt you ?:thumbup: por old tree surgeon driving round in a little old mog :laugh1::lol:

Haha- i think you may not be too far off the mark there mate:sneaky2:

That just about describes every cornish farmer to a tee:lol::thumbup: