treemotion harness

arbormaster

Got my new treemotion today. used it once today but I'm not really sure about it coming from 10 years in a willans.

not sure about the leg loops rather than the one loop for both legs on the willans. also the bridge, i have tied a knot in the middle as i find it too long and i don't like the ring moving from side to side when i move left or right i find that a bit disconcerting. i found it sit quite low as well.

any tip on setting it up or is it just personal taste? :wave:

if the bridge is to long undo the overhand knows holding it on to the green work position side D's and retie, i personaly prefer the long bridge but this is what many of my freinds and my tutor has done. also make sure its set perfectly for you, i spent about an hour trying out maby diffrent setups hanging from my banisters till i found the right one. try ajusting the leg loops so they are as close to ur arse as possible. i find my harness extreamly comfortably now and the weight feels perfectly distrubuted between my legs and back with no points of pressure or pinching in any position i sit in it. but this was after an intense set up session.