ABC Arb Cert Hadlow - Not Happy

rcarolina

I registered for the ABC Arb cert at Hadlow last week and arrived on the evening specified. I was told that course was cancelled due to low numbers (although intially I was told that it was my fault for not paying on time, not sure how this worked as I had sent the cheque in the day after I registered) - anyway, I can cope with a course not going ahead because of low numbers.

What I can't accept is the basic failure to let me know before I made a 40 mile round trip. Another guy there had come down from Clapham - at least an 80 mile round trip and a good 3-4 hours of his time. I had even called in the morning to ask about registration and was told to report to reception at 6.30pm! Not happy.

I have sent a formal complaint to them - they had my email, mobile and home number - by Monday morning with only three enquiries, surely they should have made the decision to knock it on the head then. :mad1:

Anyway - just wanted to get that off my chest - "Try again next year" they said! I was really looking forward to it too. Will let you know the response (if any).

Dave.

Sorry to hear that mate, finished the course last year. As its a 2 year course the 2 blokes who started last year wont be happy. Sounds like Hadlow not letting you know, their admin leaves a lot to be desired. Shame Barry the tutor was a good bloke and spent a lot of time putting the material together.

That's really poor service and very unprofessional of them. What would have happened if you cureent employment relied on getting this qual'???

At the very least they should reinburse you for your travel and wasted time.