Blower away!

RobRainford

I have no sympathy mate, if you leave gear in a van/pick up then you are asking for it to be robbed. i used to leave saws etc locked in the tool box of my landy untill i found some scratches around the lock.

Of course we should. we should be able to keep our gear locked in our truck same as we should be able to leave our houses unlocked when we are in the back garden, or stuff in our sheds without some scumbag climbing a fence and robbing it, same as we should be able to use our credit cards without the fear of it being cloned.But we cant. These are the times we live in and unfortunatly we cant do much about it. I do feel for rob that he has been robbed but thats what can happen if you leave gear where it can be taken. when i got robbed it was my own fault for leaving my gear where it could be eaisly got at. i wont ever do that again. I also have all my gear insured.

:confused1:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:confused1: Really??????????????????????????:confused1:

How does that work??????????????????????????????:001_huh::confused1:

Ok, I feel for rob because he seems like a nice guy just trying to make a living like the rest of us. he left his blower in a pick up where it could be nicked quite easily. so even though i feel for his plight it was his own fault for leaving it in his van.

it was his own fault for leaving it in his van.

So it was not the fault of the threviving scum bag, who forced open a locked vehicle?

So I guess in your mind, any thing that not locked up in some form of high security building is fair game???

Life stock??

Logs??

Garden furniture??

The list is endless.

Is Rob to blame?? In my mind NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Will he take more advanced security measures in the future?? probable.

Should he have to?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skyhuck, I do not think anything that is not locked up etc is fair game.

i cant stand theiving scumbags.

My point was that if rob had not left the blower in the pick up then it would probably not have got stolen.

If you went out and left your front door wide open on purpose and some scumbag walked past and went in and nicked your tv would you expect sympathy?

If you went out locked all your doors and windows, put your burglar alarm on and you got broken into and had your tv nicked then you could expect some sympathy.

These are my opinions which i am entitled to. that dosnt make me a bad person or a sympathiser to theiving scum.

Skyhuck, I do not think anything that is not locked up etc is fair game.

i cant stand theiving scumbags.

My point was that if rob had not left the blower in the pick up then it would probably not have got stolen.

If you went out and left your front door wide open on purpose and some scumbag walked past and went in and nicked your tv would you expect sympathy?

If you went out locked all your doors and windows, put your burglar alarm on and you got broken into and had your tv nicked then you could expect some sympathy.

These are my opinions which i am entitled to. that dosnt make me a bad person or a sympathiser to theiving scum.

He did not leave his van door open.

Well that was some interesting reading!

I think we may get something out the insurance. But for what the blower is worth it may be easier just to buy one as our excess may be more than a new blower. Gonna be looking at the apf. What would e a good replacement? I like the power of the br420 but would think something like a bg56/86 with a vacuum set too to leave sites extra tidy for those customers who want it tidier than before I got there!