Booties for my footies

RobRainford

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know the new STEIN QUEST GTX will be available at the APF. The first shipment will arrive just intime.

[ATTACH]46752[/ATTACH]

I assume these are an improvement over the bergsteiner pro's, if so how and where?

Also is there any indication on price yet and are they VAT free:001_tt2::001_tt2:?

I assume these are an improvement over the bergsteiner pro's, if so how and where?

Also is there any indication on price yet and are they VAT free:001_tt2::001_tt2:?

Please visit our website which shows the new range of STEIN Chainsaw boots which also shows the pricing. Fletcher Stewart

All these will be on show and available at the APF from all good retailers

the range of Bergsteiger boots is now replaced with this new range with new style soles and other features.

I bought some Bergsteiner Pros at the Arb Show back in June, and the tread on the sole is half worn off already:(

The soles on mine are the bit that is wearing, just looking to get something for when they need replacing and wondered if uprating the sole was one of the improvements. They are listed at £200 a pair @ zero VAT so the sole needs to be improved for me to go with Stein again.

The soles on mine are the bit that is wearing, just looking to get something for when they need replacing and wondered if uprating the sole was one of the improvements. They are listed at £200 a pair @ zero VAT so the sole needs to be improved for me to go with Stein again.

The Explorer which now replaces the Bergsteiger is now fitted with a VIBRAM Sole and is listed at £159

:lol:LMAO you've been to the apf then!

:blushing: True.

Although, who said I only wear them in work?:confused1:

They come in handy whilst shopping to toey dopey trolley pushers out the way and we always wear them at arb shows etc along with our chainsaw trousers to show we are real tree workers:sneaky2:::