timber wolf 150 vs green mech 15/23??

egs

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there's a sales pitch:sneaky2:

Hi Ed, Yes it was a blatant sales pitch and I'm proud of it!

I find football totally unwatchable but I still support England.

I don't like Hamilton but I would prefer he or Button to win.

Cricket bores me, but I hope that England do Pakistan.

I'm not that into motorbike racing, but I wish all the best to Leon Haslam.

Most athletics and running I find tiresome but I wish Team Great Britain every success in the 2012 Olympics.

I would have prefered a LandRover over a Japanese crewcab but could not afford (justify) it.

Why pay extra for something which is not worth THAT much more when there are viable alternatives which also help the National Economy.

Is Patriotism dead?

Hi Ed, Yes it was a blatant sales pitch and I'm proud of it!

Is Patriotism dead?

Pete I think you have taken my comment the wrong way, I would never question another mans patriotism as I am as patriotic as the next man, I would never try to sell my product by putting down the competition, where ever it is built/assembled as I believe that competition is a good thing, show me a machine of any kind that has it all 100% correct and I will hang up my boots and leave the market to them.

I sell a machine with componants from all over the world as you do, to put food on my table and beer in my glass.

I am sure we will catch up at the APF and I will happilly use some of my hard earned to put a beer in your glass:beer:

good banter keeps the world turning:thumbup:

what was the species that had been chipped and were the chipper blades sharp ?

Ask yourself that about the GM!!

I have used both a fair amount over the last few months and I can honestly say, in my opinion, that the GM wins hands down. The entire Greenmech package from the moment you call them to when you park the machine up in the yard after a long week using it is first class.

Hope the beer is good at the APF, cheers Pete!:thumbup:

Pete I think you have taken my comment the wrong way, I would never question another mans patriotism as I am as patriotic as the next man, I would never try to sell my product by putting down the competition, where ever it is built/assembled as I believe that competition is a good thing, show me a machine of any kind that has it all 100% correct and I will hang up my boots and leave the market to them.

I sell a machine with componants from all over the world as you do, to put food on my table and beer in my glass.

I am sure we will catch up at the APF and I will happilly use some of my hard earned to put a beer in your glass:beer:

good banter keeps the world turning:thumbup:

Hey Ed,

Not dissing you or any other (I'll take that drink:thumbup1:).

My sales pitch was "Buy British" - I would prefer it if it was all GM:sneaky2: but I agree, all competition is healthy as it prevents us from getting complacent.

But the thread was TW or GM and as choice is personal, then of your choice is another then why derail the thread?

How's life Ed, glad to hear that your still doing the Jensen thing, see you at the APF.

Cheers