woods under threat

monkey boys

went out on my bike fo a bit today and come across oaken wood really nice place to just chill out maybe have a climb but its under threat of getting cut down for a qurry hermatige aggrigates run and owned by (steve gallagher)

now i also came across this little woodland where its used for off roading

durtbikes and paintballing its fall of dead wood.

a wached as two bikers came off on jumps because of all this fallen wood on the trackes now can i help out over there by clearing the wood out the way for the bikes all the lads said that they will pay for the pety for the saw or i mite just use a bow saw lol i think its under threat too think it is a pp*ss take that the wood land gets destroed for some guy to make money

WHO HERE LIKE A BIT OF DIRT BIKEING/MOUNTAIN BIKEING

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont meen go and start cutting trees down willy nilly just the falen wood on the tracks

just to clean them up a bit kids have had bonfires tiped rubish over there is it ok too clean it up thats all make it safe for the riders clearing the trakes of wood and pile the wood up and all the rubish DSC00235.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00232.jpg