Bandit 65XL True performance Video

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Our stand was next to Global. Your chipper did come up in conversation on one occasion. Hope they sort it for you.

I think we spoke to you,

I was with the bunch of lads with the Wakefield LA worker who was chuffed when he saw the sign on the PTO chipper that said "sold to Wakefield LA" who was then dissappointed when he found out it was going to the forestry section :bored:

I think we spoke to you,

I was with the bunch of lads with the Wakefield LA worker who was chuffed when he saw the sign on the PTO chipper that said "sold to Wakefield LA" who was then dissappointed when he found out it was going to the forestry section :bored:

Yeah i remember. Has he requested his transfer yet lol. Should be all finished this week. Then we can go and play.

DSC00597a.JPG.d877e35a568352fcb3326a389612b250.JPG

I know this is an older thread, but the part where one wheel spins and the other doesn't leads me to think that the 50/50 divider is faulty.

Without the divider (such as using a T for example) when one wheel has a load and ther other doesn't, the freewheeling wheel runs away while the loaded wheel doesn't do anything (think open differential with a tyre lifted). The 50/50 divider acts like a differential lock, forcing them to spin together.

My 200+ will stall on occasion, but that's typically from someone leaving a stub and it catching on the backside of the feedwheels and getting pinched against the floor.

Blooming ek lumberjack, you must be phsycic, I was only looking at it doing that today and wondering how it can be.

I thought for it to do that it must be plumbed with the flow going through one motor to the other, when the first stops the second has no flow.

It started peeing it down so I never investigated further.

Still haven't had chance to ring the supplier to arrange to take the chipper in for feedwheel mods, work is hectic at the moment, haven't got time to break wind!