Inclusional arboriculture- from the top

I simply had to start over, and here is the best way to re introduce the inclusional theory and its relationship with arboriculture.

Open your minds, alter your perspectives, remain receptive and lose your certainties:thumbup1:

Live life in the flow, see the flow, be the flow.....:001_smile:

With kind permission from Alan himself, enjoy:thumbup1:

trees and fungi.doc

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea as to when the Alan Raynor wrote this Tony?

Have only scanned through, will give it a more indepth perusal later :001_rolleyes:

Might be an idea to compress it a little and give it a Tony style exec summary

Don't want to bore the world of Arb with too many lettery/wordy type things :sneaky2::biggrin:

Open your minds, alter your perspectives, remain receptive and lose your certainties:thumbup1:

Live life in the flow, see the flow, be the flow.....:001_smile:

With kind permission from Alan himself, enjoy:thumbup1:

[ATTACH]42973[/ATTACH]

Nice one Tony :thumbup:

Excellent article. Do you know where it was published and when. I have been given extracts from it before. I think the consideration of the influences on moisture and airation distribution through the tissue is the most interesting part for me.

Apparently Lyn Body (sp?) from the university of Cardif has done experements with freshly cut pieces of wood showing that different endophytic fungi become established depending on the environmental conditions the piece is subjected to. The tissue already contains spores from lots of different species. I would like to read something written by her, I have only ever heard it being discused.

Cheers for the post mate. Made me turn of the telly and everything!

Any idea as to when the Alan Raynor wrote this Tony?

Have only scanned through, will give it a more indepth perusal later :001_rolleyes:

Might be an idea to compress it a little and give it a Tony style exec summary

Don't want to bore the world of Arb with too many lettery/wordy type things

I dont think this doc is that wordy, hence its "inclusion" and as for exec summary! lol

lets first see how receptive our audience is before we water it down!:001_smile:

Nice one Tony :thumbup:

Thanks Andy, its going to get interesting round here!

Excellent article. Do you know where it was published and when. I have been given extracts from it before. I think the consideration of the influences on moisture and airation distribution through the tissue is the most interesting part for me.

Apparently Lyn Body (sp?) from the university of Cardif has done experements with freshly cut pieces of wood showing that different endophytic fungi become established depending on the environmental conditions the piece is subjected to. The tissue already contains spores from lots of different species. I would like to read something written by her, I have only ever heard it being discused.

Cheers for the post mate. Made me turn of the telly and everything!

I am glad you appreciated it phenom, turning the telly off and everything eah!:laugh1:

I read it Tony and I'm still not buying. :D

Well tony, i guess i will have to work on you a bit harder my dear fellow!:001_cool:

Imagine the receptivity of life as apposed to the oposition of life.

That within the whole are many receptive holes.

Traditional science teaches us that things are distinct and quantifiable, seperate, the individual. When in reality all things are flow from within and without, all things are co created, not just created.

Evolution is not a race, a competition that is an athro perception/translation.

"This understanding transforms the competitive representation of evolutionary processes on the basis of selective advantage, into a co-creative flow of all through all in receptive spatial context – what has been called natural inclusion."

nature is the very definition of imagination and receptive space, if all life is flow and represented as liquid, then it flows in the path of least resistance and searches every void or "receptive hole":001_smile:

That is "Hole thinking"

Edited by Tony Croft aka hamadryad