Glastonbury

Frankie Lawrence

Wow what a weekend. one of the most amazing places ever known to man. Will keep out the ones of me after a couple to many:blushing:

Plenty of wood stuff there to keep me intrested bored my mate to bits dragging him around the wood places and wacthing some of the crafts workshops. Also the orginisers seemed to do alot in promoting illegal logging and saving africas rain forest. Unfortuantley I forgo the cammera around the woody areas and failed to find it again.

Music wise I saw about 12 acts Snoop dogg, Rolf Harris faithless and stevie wonder up there with favourietes. Its definatley not all about the music theres so much else to see and do.

Would reccomend it to everyone including ones with family theres plenty for the kids to see and do.

DSCF0263.jpg.e22d20a0708a0c12b88b85a215041e78.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg.300e34d64db29fe8b132d5a7dfc3b609.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg.bc33fd44477c696f1b036e160bd03239.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg.195c8080c726b78616dc4f78e3f7fceb.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg.9bb76b1094e961c8cb711136001cfd59.jpg

DSCF0173.jpg.5d4c1daf88c91672c118e775b3fa89bf.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg.f218f596f3cf6c4eacf5b8ec42591935.jpg

DSCF0168.jpg.2fcadf29b6f7fca80e46d37fe328122f.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg.7c270d82969e8dc2c359389c80e666c7.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg.7a4649a0d680dcfedd3714ed72305b59.jpg

the last two pics are my fav!!!!! im well jealous! glad you had a great time!

doing a couple of local festivals i think, like last year which will be sweet

cheers man was a great time theres plenty of wierdness about like that stuff you can stare at for hours and plenty of woody stuff to keep you interested.

alot of poeple are put off by the price and the size and the people but its just worth it something you cant explain in words

God that takes me back.......The last time i went was the year that hundreds of meters of fence was down- it was a chaotic and very nervy glastonbury that year. I haver heard it is MUCH better again now that they have numbers under control. Looks likeyou had a good time. I am only going to one this year- The Secret Garden Party 2010 - Official Website

God that takes me back.......The last time i went was the year that hundreds of meters of fence was down- it was a chaotic and very nervy glastonbury that year. I haver heard it is MUCH better again now that they have numbers under control. Looks likeyou had a good time. I am only going to one this year- The Secret Garden Party 2010 - Official Website

yeah I was looking at that festie this year just couldnt afford it nor atake the holidays off work. thinking of heading down for it next year though.

Alot of people are compolaining about the numbers saying there was to many people alot of bottle necking in where everyone is trying to get somewhere at once.I would of thought its going to happen anyway but you know how folk like a moan. I moaned constantley about the weather being to hot.:001_rolleyes: