New chainsaw 362 or 441??

swinny

After the 260 i've got a gap and no bigger saw (044 playing up and going to buy new)

So just to bear in mind i've got a 20" bar and chain on the way for an 044 which should fit the 440 and 362 aswell hopefully?

So which to go for?

A 362 with 18" can use 20" when needed

or the 441 with 25" for bigger stuff and put 20" on for majority

Bear in mind i'm just getting into tree's and am not tackling big ones at the moment..... though the one the other day was approx 24" dia where i cut it

cheers chris

Going to pay wage in tomorrow and ring up jonsie :)

i have a 441 and it has the 20 inch bar on it all the time apart from when i want to mill something. i use it as my main ground saw iv got a 260 but dont really use it anymore i alway pick the 441 up now great saw mate. i was going to buy the 361 but glade i got the 441 instead

pm justin on here witch is jonsie he will sort u out mate he is very good on delivery and service mate or call him tomorrow

will be doing :) just wondering on the 460? or go for the 441 and some new carabiners? my climbing gear needs re newing also ( bought it second hand ) :blushing: