CV advice

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through this, I really think you 2 are onto something, and think it would suit Tony down to the ground. Using your passion & time-served knowledge I think you have found a niche market. now you just have to implement the ideas, and sell them to clients. Go for it Tony, its Hama-time!!:biggrin:

Reading through this, I really think you 2 are onto something, and think it would suit Tony down to the ground. Using your passion & time-served knowledge I think you have found a niche market. now you just have to implement the ideas, and sell them to clients. Go for it Tony, its Hama-time!!:biggrin:

Thanks for that mate. Always nice to have a positive feedback for an idea. :thumbup1:

I was already a monster, not your doing, you just gave me an excuse to release the beast!

pandoras box springs to mind!:lol:

still need that CV though, remaining realistic i need the job on offer!:001_rolleyes:

Ill make sure I give my ideas about CV today mate. Couldn't agree more, big ideas are great, but dont make money over night. No point in giving up the job hunt just yet:thumbup1:

hama time, i like it!:lol:

Ill make sure I give my ideas about CV today mate. Couldn't agree more, big ideas are great, but dont make money over night. No point in giving up the job hunt just yet:thumbup1:

:thumbup:

I wouldnt waste too much more time working for others, grab the opportunity with both hands, use the momentum to drive your ideas forward now, otherwise someone else surely will. I'd hate to see you sitting here in a few years time typing "I wish I'd gone for it" threads!:thumbup1:

I remember sitting in truck at lunchtime a few years back with a certain co-worker, chewing over whether or not a British-based Arb forum idea would work..... and here we are!

Edited by Andy Collins

I wouldnt waste too much more time working for others, grab the opportunity with both hands, use the momentum to drive your ideas forward now, otherwise someone else surely will. I'd hate to see you sitting here in a few years time typing "I wish I'd gone for it" threads!:thumbup1:

I remember sitting in truck at lunchtime a few years back with a certain co-worker, chewing over whether or not a British-based Arb forum idea would work..... and here we are!

And what a monster it has become!

crikey I havent missed hardly a day since finding AT!:blushing:

i have met some great people from here, made some excelent contacts, a couple of very good friends and had a blast.

but more importantly, I and all are all learning, a great deal from eachother, and the comunications interface that is AT must be recognised as probably one of the great assets of U.K arboriculture.

The founders are due a great debt, from all in the industry.:thumbup1: