wooden field gates..

armchairarborist

Does anybody on here make wooden field gates, i need a pair to span an 11ft gateway, dont mind if they are 5ft 6inch wide each or one 8ft and one 3ft.

the important bit is they need to be 5ft 6inch high.. they are to go across a driveway to keep a very bitey german shepard away from edible pedestrians. local supplier said 3wks and they couldn't make them that high anyway..??

wants to be same spacings as standard field gate - just higher, dont mind travelling a bit as customer will pay me for right products, Thanks guys, Ed-07747022678

Aircraft hangers for sale? i'll take two please Bob:thumbup: wheres carrs? i'll try earnshaws tomorrow..

Yes Rob, im still driving through things i shouldnt, but these are for a customer haha

google is very easy

do you want me to ring them as well

Melvyn Carr Ltd | Agricultural Supplies Huddersfield Road Ingbirchworth Penistone Sheffield

you young uns know nowt

but it appears to be over the border.. you know.. the south border! i'll try earnshaws first then maybe send somebody else over there.. what sort of hangers have you got?

It's not quite over the border but if they ask just pretend you breed with your sister and you will be accepted.

Earnshaws will custom make them if required, they aquired another saw mill last year for one off jobs. I have used them for custom measure fence panels in the past with good (but expensive) results.

Kev

Does anybody on here make wooden field gates, i need a pair to span an 11ft gateway, dont mind if they are 5ft 6inch wide each or one 8ft and one 3ft.

the important bit is they need to be 5ft 6inch high.. they are to go across a driveway to keep a very bitey german shepard away from edible pedestrians. local supplier said 3wks and they couldn't make them that high anyway..??

wants to be same spacings as standard field gate - just higher, dont mind travelling a bit as customer will pay me for right products, Thanks guys, Ed-07747022678

Yes, but they ain't cheap. I'll PM you.