Isuzu Grafter Tip Master Truck

Theocus

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theocus cant really tell from the pics but isuzu looks a bit shorter on the side height than the daily, if so be wary of where you put your rear ladder strut bar, the chips start hitting it it will proper do your head in, as they fly every where,

honest opinion stick with the daily, tis a nice truck, and you be amazed the amount of regular domestic customers you may lose from buying shiny new,

although you will get those that prefer such companies with spangly gear, but id say nowt wrong with your daily tbh,

Your right there is nothing wrong with the daily infact its an awesome truck, and its built by me to how i think a truck should be but right now i am in a position to better my equipment.

I have considered how some of my clients may react but the daily was new once i guess!

Some clients such as my commercial ones will prefer the look i am sure.

This isnt an easy purchase but i consider it evolution!!!!

timberwolf!!!! err well yeah its a 1995 entec 30dh, cracking chipper, just keep blades sharp,and im laughing, had it near on ten year now, and i chip into a 1990 transit, cab resprayed new arches blah blah, does the job dont look to bad, got private plate on it so unless you know the old style transit faces you wouldnt know, i hammerite the body every year and lol the customers say oooh new van must be doing well,.