What is the best form of advertising in your opinion?

Adam

A simple website and Google Adwords with geographic restricted appearance, and well-chosen search-words.

You only pay when potential customers click on your ad, and my experience is that it takes about 5-10 clicks to generate an order, which for me works out at a marketing/revenue ratio of about 2%. Nothing beats that.

Also: With Google Adwords, you can adjust your daily Adword budget to increase/reduce business with immediate effect.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A simple website and Google Adwords with geographic restricted appearance, and well-chosen search-words.

You only pay when potential customers click on your ad, and my experience is that it takes about 5-10 clicks to generate an order, which for me works out at a marketing/revenue ratio of about 2%. Nothing beats that.

Also: With Google Adwords, you can adjust your daily Adword budget to increase/reduce business with immediate effect.

It is very interesting that you are having such results with this. I agree it can work, but many people do a poor job of it and get very poor results.

I have found the quality of leads with organic listing to be far superior to adwords. :thumbup1:

It is very interesting that you are having such results with this. I agree it can work, but many people do a poor job of it and get very poor results.

I have found the quality of leads with organic listing to be far superior to adwords. :thumbup1:

I agree that organic Google Search results through good Search Engine Optimization is preferable (I am getting half my business that way), but it takes time and money/skills to get to search result page 1 - and stay there, whereas Adwords leaves you in control, with a controllable and measurable response (through Google Analytics).

Local rags for me, yp as well and word of mouth, google adwords cost me a packet and was a waste of time.

Agree with you about the adwords mate, maybe its better perceived in Denmark. In this country people tend to ignore stuff like sponsored links and go straight to the organics. Then with adwords you have the added problem of sneaky competitors clicking your link to either increase your spend or, use up your allowed spend so you dont show on the listings.

Local small booklets and parish mags are the way.

also i saw an Absynth advert recently that made me think i ought to try a new technique!!!!

In my proffesional, qualified and highly experienced opinion. Theocus is right, semi- naked women are the answer. :lol::lol: