Brighton Open House

I have been quiet on here for a while as I have been busy in my Spring making mode.

Love the bright, clear, but not too hot days.

I am showing now

Every weekend in May

BRIGHTON OPEN HOUSE

Five Ways Artist Group, House Trail numbers 15 and 28

http://www.fivewaysartists.com/trail.php

DSC02481smaller.jpg

"Fisile Bench" English Oak 3m

2444BLK_Smaller.jpg

"To the Sun" English Oak 0.7m

DSC02484_small.jpg

"Geno" English Oak 0.4m

chainsaw1-1.gif

Absolutely

The Fiveways Artist group where I am showing is the original in the country, Invented by a painter called Ned Hoskins.

Apparently Open house events are the biggest money earner for artists in the country now, even more than gallery's.

I think it's great...... much better to meet the people, and so many interesting views and comments.....it's any event I would not miss.

Thanks Everyone...!

Yes Bart, great, Delighted you like it ......Personally I think it is the best think I have made this year so far.....It has a nice simple elegant form but with the contrast of texture and colour on the underside.....For me a complete synthasis....

And yes to all Tom.....Pay first, yes...pay commission, yes...You don't have to be there all the time, there is usually a rota between artists, BUT...I am there all days..... to sell as much as possible....And I love meeting the people....Best thing about this kind of event is the great feedback and contacts you make...Love Brighton every year.

Thanks Everyone...!

Yes Bart, great, Delighted you like it ......Personally I think it is the best think I have made this year so far.....It has a nice simple elegant form but with the contrast of texture and colour on the underside.....For me a complete synthasis....

And yes to all Tom.....Pay first, yes...pay commission, yes...You don't have to be there all the time, there is usually a rota between artists, BUT...I am there all days..... to sell as much as possible....And I love meeting the people....Best thing about this kind of event is the great feedback and contacts you make...Love Brighton every year.

Thanks for the info, Sounds good and like you really enjoy it, hope you do very well!