Books

Lancstree

Been looking at some of the publications on this site

http://www.treesource.co.uk

Some interesting titles. Which of these books do arbtalk folk recommend? Some of them are pretty pricey so I don't want to invest on something I'm not going to find useful.

Has anyone got the Tree Climbers Companion 3rd edition? I wonder what the differences are to the 2nd. I used to work with the guy who's illustrations are used in the Companion and he didn't know there was a 3rd edition!

I've heard that - not bad for £13.50 either but they are after 6.50 for p+p second class! I might be better getting a few books in one order or chat to them on the phone.

Catch up with them at the APF....or find a copy at Capel in a couple weeks....take your time ,

These are the books that i'm reading at the moment & i recomend them all, Diagnosis of ill health in trees, The body language of trees, The principles of tree hazard assessment & management, The art & science of practical rigging & collins tree guide, Some from treesource & some from amazon.:wave:

just got trees and their use by bob watson,anyone read it?whats your opion of it?

to me it looks detailed and useful but may be bit to detailed for me,but will read it and hopefully gain alot of knowledge from it.

Been looking at some of the publications on this site

http://www.treesource.co.uk

Some interesting titles. Which of these books do arbtalk folk recommend? Some of them are pretty pricey so I don't want to invest on something I'm not going to find useful.

Has anyone got the Tree Climbers Companion 3rd edition? I wonder what the differences are to the 2nd. I used to work with the guy who's illustrations are used in the Companion and he didn't know there was a 3rd edition!

My mistake - Its the Tree Climbers Guide thats the 3rd edition and there is no 3rd edition of the tree climbers companion. I got Bryan confused too!