not happy with my local retailer

plippy

got a really good rapor with a stihl dealer (?) about 20 miles from me, by-passing two nearer ones.

really good. 200t brake went, sorted within 2 hours, 034 lost an exhaust bolt, scavenged one off an old saw for me.

a few weeks ago, the drive belt went on my honda isy, took it in and the lad i usually deal with, mark, was serving, got his boss

"hello mate what can we do for you today"

"got an honda isy, have you got a drive belt in ?, and while you've got it, you may as well give it a sharpen, i'm not in a rush for it." i ask

well, he went off his head at me,

"you should have brought this in weeks ago !!!!" shouting, and throwing his arms about

" pardon ??? how could i the belt only broke yesterday"

"well....we've got 100+ mowers to service, you can't come in here expecting it done ASAP, it'll be weeks" still shouting, still throwing his arms about

"told you earlier mate, i'm not in a rush"

"well what do you expect me to do" now stomping about the shop

"F**k all buddy" i said over my shoulder as i walked out the door

i've since had three calls off them asking why i aint been in. told em the first time what had gone off and was told he'd had a bad day....so what !! i get loads

get most of my stuff online now

chains direct on ebay are very good

sorted the mower in about an hour, gave it a service at the same time

customer service !!!!! some people need lessons

lol