First aid, the ultimate arbs kit?

Training I would go along with. Big gay yellow box, look at us we need special kit cos we are so brave and dangerous and generally special, is not a good idea IMO.

Remember I only post opinions, its all good that others think differently, that the whole point of a discussion. But if I find that in a years time I am "required" to own a big yellow box of tat, just to satisfy some pen pushers, I'll know who to send the bill to!

And I don't think I'm complacent, I'm scared of heights and I don't like chainsaws much so I have that on my mind the whole time.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Training I would go along with. Big gay yellow box, look at us we need special kit cos we are so brave and dangerous and generally special, is not a good idea IMO.

Remember I only post opinions, its all good that others think differently, that the whole point of a discussion. But if I find that in a years time I am "required" to own a big yellow box of tat, just to satisfy some pen pushers, I'll know who to send the bill to!

And I don't think I'm complacent, I'm scared of heights and I don't like chainsaws much so I have that on my mind the whole time.

Rupe, when I get my career promotion I will buy you one, and I will make it an extra special gay neon pink one:thumbup:

That reminds me of those that say they'll carry on working if they win the lottery....

Like hell I would, I'd be offsky on my big yatch around the world, I hate arb work :biggrin: I hate any work

That reminds me of those that say they'll carry on working if they win the lottery....

Like hell I would, I'd be offsky on my big yatch around the world, I hate arb work :biggrin: I hate any work

Thats it Dean, its just a job, no point getting excited about it. Its good on good days and bad on others, same as any other job but with better views!

I wouldn't change it for the world, but I can think of better non working things to do!