Aquafell Experts Bargain

Jonesie

Had a bit of a deal with Elten and have got a pallet of factory seconds Aquafell Experts pictured below. The only fault is a scuff or crease in the leather (these are not customer returns, never worn).

Honest opinion is we can't see any real faults, had to look at three pairs before I found one that slightly resembles a fault (pictured below)

Price for these is normally around the £150-£160 mark.

We can do these for £110 no VAT

affronts.JPG.49b8c5b2f5794739c85e229b57d740eb.JPG

Aqsides.JPG.b2ab09ec8eef927b0621b5cd16084058.JPG

If interested PM or give me a call.

nice showroom jonesie, sadly i would need to amputate my toes to fit a size 8.

The boots with the composite toe cap are the Lavoro Aquafells not the Elten Aquafells these have steel toe caps. It does get a bit confusing.

I refuse to sell the composite toe cap boots.

As you can tell this is not my showroom but my camera was at home so i took the boots home with me, I'm not a work out of my home internet company your all welcome to come to our showroom and have a look around.

The boots with the composite toe cap are the Lavoro Aquafells not the Elten Aquafells these have steel toe caps. It does get a bit confusing.

I refuse to sell the composite toe cap boots.

Jonesie you have the wrong end of the stick ,my feet are size 10. Its got nothing to do with the toecaps. (except they are 1 inch too far back):wave: