Chainsawbars Mk III

Rob D

We're redeveloping the Chainsawbars website for various reasons (I won't bore you!).

What do you find easy about the existing? And what hard or awkward?

Sprockets I was going to change that so they appear all on one page per manufacturer (but without pictures) and with less choice as Oregon now do so few sprockets..

This would look more like this - do you need pictures of sprockets (there would be a page explaining the different types)

image.thumb.png.2b23f862c59b917f2c628d7351c4498b.png

• Like 1

Other things in the mix - reducing the range of bars and chains sold to make things easier - we'll be having lots of sales soon of all the stuff we want to lean down..

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Will C said:

Just please don’t lose the white basic sugi bars, they are excellent value for money 👍

good luck, that sounds like my kind of hell!

It's my kind of hell too but got to be done! We won't lose any of the Sugi white bars - but I was thinking of discontinuing all the Oregon laminated bars like the versacut/control cut/advanced cut (maybe keep the speedcut) and also discontinuing all the Husky bars as not sure what they really add.

It's only then you tend to lose customers who find the website based on that particular brand of bar.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Will C said:

Can you add “replaces Oregon ….” In such a way it gets picked up by Google 

Yep possibly - we may keep the Advance HD bar on second thoughts as the only offering..