Advice on an old fir tree

sorina Hunter

Question

Hello, I have an old very large fir tree in my garden. I am loathe to chop it down as many birds enjoy sitting in it and we have already had 3 huge trees which had TPO's on them cut down in the road this year. A neighbour has started to become very threatening saying it is dying and that I have to cut it down. It is very near a house but not her house and the inhabitants of that house have not raised the issue with me. I had a large branch cut off last year and am happy to remove another branch but much of the tree looks relatively healthy. Any advice? The neighbour wants proof that it has been inspected and is safe. Someone did verbally check it last year but it is impossible to give that assurance anyway I imagine.

IMG_3757.HEIC IMG_3758.HEIC IMG_3759.HEIC IMG_3760.HEIC IMG_3761.HEIC IMG_3762.HEIC IMG_3763.HEIC

3 answers to this question