Forst turntable chipper

Hi guys was at the arb  show on the weekend have a great day and purchased a few new bits which I’m very pleased with my next to machines on my list are bandit SG Stump Grinder  tracked and a forst  wood chipper turntable  either petrol or diesel are any of you guys call using This machine what are your opinions of it

Edited by Philip chambers

Didn't know they did a diesel turntable chipper. 

A friend had one and I think it went back so many times for repair they just swaped it for a sp6. 

I have a greenmech quadchip which is brilliant as a turntable chipper but its the 35hp one which you can't get anymore, but they do a 25hp one. 

The Forst does look good and is more compact. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, treevolution said:

Didn't know they did a diesel turntable chipper. 

A friend had one and I think it went back so many times for repair they just swaped it for a sp6. 

I have a greenmech quadchip which is brilliant as a turntable chipper but its the 35hp one which you can't get anymore, but they do a 25hp one. 

The Forst does look good and is more compact. 

The TT6 is petrol. 37hp EFI Vanguard. We had one in for it's first service last week. The engine is tucked right down inside and difficult to get to the service items. However after going to the Arb Show the panel work on brand new models is apparently updated to give better access.

The owner said it performs well and likes it. We didn't stick any material through it in our yard. 

750kg turn table machines by design are always going to be awkward to work on.

There is an EVO 205 diesel turn table on the horizon. It was showcased at the GaLaBau show in Germany recently. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GA Groundcare said:

The TT6 is petrol. 37hp EFI Vanguard. We had one in for it's first service last week. The engine is tucked right down inside and difficult to get to the service items. However after going to the Arb Show the panel work on brand new models is apparently updated to give better access.

The owner said it performs well and likes it. We didn't stick any material through it in our yard. 

750kg turn table machines by design are always going to be awkward to work on.

There is an EVO 205 diesel turn table on the horizon. It was showcased at the GaLaBau show in Germany recently. 

Any pictures of the EVO 205.

Do you thing greenmech will ever replace the Quadchip with an EVO 165 on a turntable. 

• Like 2