Work 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

SamanthaSunny

15 hours ago, gand said:

That's great. Love the determination, and hope it works out. I've seen some of the comments you've had and thought them a tad harsh!

Gosh thank you so much Gand x i did feel saddened by the negative comments but I guess they are trying to put me off for my own good 😬 I prefer to make my own mistakes really and seem to be quite proficient at it 😂 xxx

10 hours ago, David Cropper said:

Well done kid. Away you go now, I suspect you'll love it after all this waiting for a chance. Well done to the team giving you an opportunity. 

They won’t regret it David I will put the hours in and do as I’m told do hopefully I can learn at last xxx your very kind ❤️

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

Be early, be keen, there is always something to do onsite.  Pick up a rake before the blower, if you’re not sure ask but try and show initiative.  Pack your own sarnies.

Get stuck in.

Have fun and enjoy it.

That’s great advice and I will follow that 😂 thank you so so much x