Grief!

AngrySquirrel

1 hour ago, spudulike said:

I emailed them today as I couldn't add parts on backorder as I would normally and was told that their suppliers are shutting up shop and they will not be able to supply them until this pandemic is over. I have just tried and it looks like you can still add Husqvarna parts to your basket. With Stihl parts, this doesn't work - unfortunate as 90% of my work is Stihl in my area.

Thanks. Shame about the stihl parts causing you a bottleneck.

ordered the Air flap for 372 it is the remnants i found in there. fuel pipe OS. Ordered Gasket set and little round filter bit on top.

Ordered a couple of the better looking oil pumps for 044 from Choogie land as buy from UK? seller if can find are just coming from there anyway for time being but ordered few rings and buffers from IS along with the spring for worm drive as mine has lost it's end.

The 372 revs ok it seems just dies when under load  from time to time sometimes cuts ok for while also.

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2020 at 20:52, spudulike said:

I did mean the internal gauze strainer in regards to the 372 sounding like it was lacking fuel, the other option is a split fuel line where it pushes through the wall in the fuel tank where they can split and leak air giving this sort of issue. These are the things I generally check when servicing these saws.

Bit difficult to follow the dialogue!

Had lid of carb changed round gauze part looked clean other two bits had some build up of tut "little long biscuit" think where fuel comes in in rubber part blew carb out and replaced them both.Do i need to down bottom end?

I am not sure about "down the bottom end", are you offering a personal service? You had better elaborate on what this means.....if it is about opening the metering section....I usually do just to check it out but it is the less problematic side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, spudulike said:

I am not sure about "down the bottom end", are you offering a personal service? You had better elaborate on what this means.....if it is about opening the metering section....I usually do just to check it out but it is the less problematic side.

Yep bottom/other side of carb.

Ive replaced air filter with the HD kit but what i did before when had issues was turn low out 1/4 and high 1/2 would you leave as is or turn them back in??

Been having one of those days doing 8 things at once which ends up with most of it on the floor!

Edited by AngrySquirrel