help with posting pictures

strider

The important thing is to knwo where the pictures are on your computer?

Don't worry about what software you are using to store and manage the pictures, as that is probably just something that communicates with your camera and give you a nive interface when veiwing the pics.

Most of the time pictures will automatically get stored in the "my pictures" or "pictures" folder on your computer.

Once you know where they are its easy.

Whne replying use the "go advanced" feature. Then as said before click the paper clip icon above the text window.

The browse for the picture you want, its easy if you know where it is! Once you find the pic click it, and browse for another if required or just click up load. Once its ready the up loader window can be closed, return to your post and submit it and it will now include the picture !

Many thanks for your advice and your spot on about where the pictures are held in the computer.I know there in there but where. I got the pictures I wanted posted onto the forum, not sure quite how but it worked. I think a little spare time trying up load pictures will pay dividends later.

Many thanks