Put them to good use

Dean Lofthouse

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Many talents there Dean .:biggrin: I bet you even PVA the wall beforehand .

Thanks mate...:thumbup1:

haha...PVA'd twice

Seems a bit pointless to plaster the walls and then tile but I want everything perfect, I take twice as long as everyone else doing jobs but you can guarantee they are right, it's just how I work.

I wont employ anyone to do jobs for me, last time was when I wanted 100ft of drystone walling doing, sacked four different wallers, one even had the audacty to tell me he was an instructor at college, ended up doing it myself.

Thanks mate...:thumbup1:

haha...PVA'd twice

Seems a bit pointless to plaster the walls and then tile but I want everything perfect, I take twice as long as everyone else doing jobs but you can guarantee they are right, it's just how I work.

I wont employ anyone to do jobs for me, last time was when I wanted 100ft of drystone walling doing, sacked four different wallers, one even had the audacty to tell me he was an instructor at college, ended up doing it myself.

Yeah I remember the dry stone wall episode :lol:.That sure seems to be your style. ( If a jobs worth doing blah blah ) which is right otherwise why bother .

Be nice to see some of the finished pics . :001_smile:

I dont know what it is but in this job (tree work ) you seem to come across multi talented people. Just look at the skill levels in the carving section, walling and landscaping and the turning section, splicing and even people fabricating their own chipboxes

Tree workers are definately a breed on their own :001_rolleyes:

I dont know what it is but in this job (tree work ) you seem to come across multi talented people. Just look at the skill levels in the carving section, walling and landscaping and the turning section, splicing and even people fabricating their own chipboxes

Tree workers are definately a breed on their own :001_rolleyes:

i blame it on inbreeding:thumbup: