Dan got a sore one

stihlmadasever

I did exactly what the climbing orborist did myself the other month. only it wasn't a silky but a sharp knife..   bought a knife from ASDA the sharp ones?...  took it home tried to remove the plastic coating but it wasn't havin it, so I gets another knife to slice off the top part to allow access..  only I sliced the plastic cover so hard it pulled out the knife from its wrapping and that Fker sliced my bloody index finger some...

blood everywhere...

The point being I was impatient and annoyed I couldn't open the damn thing myself without havin to be messed about by havin to go to a level two attempt..  so my impatience got the better of me and I opened the thing in a rage.. 

I'm sure the climbing arborist was in the same state of mind when he pulled at his silky...  the moral of the story is, calm down, think on a minute then tackle the problem when your heads right.. 

6 hours ago, Vespasian said:

I did exactly what the climbing orborist did myself the other month. only it wasn't a silky but a sharp knife..   bought a knife from ASDA the sharp ones?...  took it home tried to remove the plastic coating but it wasn't havin it, so I gets another knife to slice off the top part to allow access..  only I sliced the plastic cover so hard it pulled out the knife from its wrapping and that Fker sliced my bloody index finger some...

blood everywhere...

The point being I was impatient and annoyed I couldn't open the damn thing myself without havin to be messed about by havin to go to a level two attempt..  so my impatience got the better of me and I opened the thing in a rage.. 

I'm sure the climbing arborist was in the same state of mind when he pulled at his silky...  the moral of the story is, calm down, think on a minute then tackle the problem when your heads right.. 

Glad your ok! 

However that hat has shocked me given that your in the top 48% of people one would have thought you would have read a few thousand pages on the subject rolled hundreds of opinions into your own disregarded everything anyone else offered and opened it the smart way?!

Turns out scissors where the right answer all along. 

PS I hope you see my attempt at humour and take this post how it’s meant. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, WesD said:

Glad your ok! 

However that hat has shocked me given that your in the top 48% of people one would have thought you would have read a few thousand pages on the subject rolled hundreds of opinions into your own disregarded everything anyone else offered and opened it the smart way?!

Turns out scissors where the right answer all along. 

PS I hope you see my attempt at humour and take this post how it’s meant. 

Ah, scissors, now why didn't I think of that!!... could of saved my finger from three weeks of throbbing and catchin it every now and then...

I should of opened it with one of these knives and not the blunt """unt I had to hand...