Quotes on firewood processing

Timbdunkley

Think you will need to be more specific.

A, What is to be processed, cord diameters specifically.

B, What if any equipment if available on site,

C, What if any physical help is available from you or your staff.

D, What sort of volume is involved, if there are a few hundred tonnes then people may be prepared to travel some distance but not if there is only a few tonnes.

There are several threads here on this issue which a search should reveal.

A

I'm a 100 miles from you according to Google, so I may be about to far. Do you have a tractor on site than can run a processor from it's pto?

I'm looking to hire my processor out, and was thinking of hiring it out either by a day rate, me and my machine and my worker, 10 hours, although willingly do longer days to get job done especially if it's far away for around £35 an hour. Travel cost id have to work out. The other alternative is to charge on production which is a fairer system but obviously more risky on my behalf. But what could you charge per cube?

6 to 12 inches dims

Help to feed machine manual labour

About 150 ton

Atherstone cv9 area

Dave Jones is based near atherstone and I know he hires his processor out with an operator and it is capable of up to 16 inches. If you want I can pass your number on to him and hopefully he can help you out.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk