Reducing fume inhalation and other toxics at work.

Matthew Storrs

Hi Matthew,

Aspen began producing fuels which were designed especially for this reason in 1988 and has been the market leader in fuels for small engine machinery ever since.

Have a read on arbtalk about peoples feedback on the product. The majority of people who switch over to Aspen fuel for their machines would never go back to regular 2-stroke mix after giving it a try.

I suggest you pop into your nearest dealer and give it a try or give us a call if you require any more information.

Aspen Fuel :: Stockists

regards

Axel

Thanks Axel.

I notice my local dealer has started stocking it- I'm going to get a bottle and see how we go. I don't actually use a huge amount of 2 stroke these days but still a lot of stop start work which always seem to make the saw fume more on each start up.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear Matthew! look forward to hearing your feedback :)

One thing to bear in mind, if your machine has been running lots of regular fuel in the past, It is likely to take a few tanks before you really see the benefits of Aspen.

On some machines, especially if the user has been running very rich oil mixtures. It may actually produce a little more smoke when initially switching to Aspen as it has a cleaning effect which burns of the residue built up inside your engine.

Can you get it in Australia do you know?

Im currently working in Amsterdam and here in Netherlands any business is required by law to use aspen. I believe private users can still use 2 stroke.

Hi Chris,

Aspen isn't available in Australia at this current time. check on Aspen Fuels to see if it becomes available in the future.

You can get stihl motomix in Australia but i don't believe it is the same product as you can buy in the UK which is similer to Aspen. In Australia i assume it is a similer blend as motomix in America, simply ready mixed ethanol free fuel which has no emission/health benefits.