(FREE) ARB Approved Workshop: Warwick - Weds. 24th May

AA Teccie (Paul)

Hi all,

There's been quite a bit of discussion about the 'ARB Approved Contractor' Scheme, what it's about, how it works, what's involved, 'pros n cons', benefits and costs etc. recently on forum so why not come along and find out? :001_smile:

Okay, I know, and appreciate, you have to take a day out from work but the event is 'FoC' and you could qualify for a 25% discount on the initial assessment fee by attending...this isn't "too good to be true", and okay 'sales' is not my forte :001_rolleyes:

For further information, and booking :thumbup:, see Arboricultural Association - Course Detail ...and don't hesitate to ask if you've any questions.

Thanks all, Happy Easter, and hope to see you on 24th May :thumbup1:

Cheers,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Paul,

How did the course at Barcham's go in April, many attend?

Will you be planning another in anglia sometime, If so, i'll come along. I may have business close enough to the mark by then.

See you at the show,

Ed

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Hi Ed, the 'Barchams' workshop went very well, circa 22 people there from about 15 different businesses = :thumbup1:

Unfortunately we won't now be in E. Anglia again until next year but there are a couple near...ish, kinda :001_huh:

1. Chelmsford, Essex (August) see Arboricultural Association - Course Detail

2. Seagrave, Leicester (Sept.) see Arboricultural Association - Course Detail

Failing those, there's one later in the year in Kent (Hadlow.)

Cheers, n see you at the show..

Paul