skyline pics - if anyone interested

Joy Yeomans

Bingo, Knew it was feshie!!!

Was that through neil stoddart by any chance?

The prosser boys are an experience ey? Did you meet Hendry????!!!?

Derek and Donald are good lads... I was working up at Tulchan while you were at Feshie and Hendry did the extraction for us with his county.

Derek still keeps in touch :thumbup:did meet Dad - all brill - David, Derek, Donald etc we had the full clan visit whilst Skylining - I think they were checking us southerners out! - but they were all the nicest bunch Ive met!! Fantastic Company - and we all had some laughs.

Were planning a reunion at next APF its just down road from us at Cannock and we should all being well be helping our friends from Fuelwod run their site and supplying them with timber etc and carting back and forth for them to our site nearby so will be there all week - will have to set up a mini Arbtalk Scottish Reunion!:thumbup:

Wont be working for Neil again through! - still waiting for my money 12 months down the line! - does he do this to alot of folks??? no wonder he struggled to get skyliners there if thats what hes like?:thumbdown::sneaky2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did wonder why you were in Scotland from Staffs. That would explain it lol:thumbdown:

yes unfortunately, when youve got lads sat waiting for work - you go where you think it will keep them busy for a few months etc - but when the pay doesnt come through you have to take it on the chin - unfortunately in this climate its not nice - just thankful that weve got back in with our local FC and got some good felling for our lads to get stuck into - will keep them busy for a bit.:thumbup1: - although always on the lookout for work:001_tt2:

Wont be working for Neil again through! - still waiting for my money 12 months down the line! - does he do this to alot of folks??? no wonder he struggled to get skyliners there if thats what hes like?:thumbdown::sneaky2:

I could say a few different things, but I dont want to hang my washing out in public mate.

PM me..

All I can say, is, you're not the only one.

• 1 month later...