Seasoned hardwood logs available Andover Hampshire

gensetsteve

Yes proffessionally built with serial no for insurance company whole lot will be for sale soon. 5k + vat

Steve,

What weight will it hold? Looking for a second vehicle, it's a toss up between another landrover with tipper or pick up like yours. What's the MPG like?

Steve,

What weight will it hold? Looking for a second vehicle, it's a toss up between another landrover with tipper or pick up like yours. What's the MPG like?

Its fine with 800kg but not legal. Legally it carries 500kg. All single cab hiluxs only carry 700kg with tin tub but the extra cab carries at least 1100kg. Its the turbo diesel so about 23 mpg with mts on. Better fuel on d4d but alot more money to buy. I was going to run the chassis into the ground then move the new body onto a late mk 6 extracab. But 3/4 of the population around Andover are now doing logs so time for me to concentrate on other areas.

Yes proffessionally built with serial no for insurance company whole lot will be for sale soon. 5k + vat

Who made the body and not being rude but how much did it cost if you don't mind me asking.

Would quite like to do that to my mk3,or buy one already converted.