Welcome to the Arbtalk.co.uk | Discussion Forum for Arborists.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

International Arborist Forum Discuss arboriculture with other arborists from around the world

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-17   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member, Raffle Sponsor 2014

Experienced Arborist looking for work NZ

Hi all I'm putting a post on here as well as actively looking on the recruiting web sites for a job. My Family and myself are looking to move to New Zealand, specifically we looking at the Bay of plenty, Hawkes Bay and Nelson but will consider other locations.

I'm have over 5 years experience with most of that as a team leader. All the relevant qualifications up to level 4 NZ level. Have a full c.v, cover letter and portfolio ready. I don't have a visa yet as need a job offer to be able to start my application but I am ready as soon as I have a job offer.

If you are in need of an experienced, team oriented, safety aware arborist please PM me, or if you know of anyone looking, please feel free to tell them about me.

Cheers all
Dave Pendleton
Old 21-03-17   #2 (permalink)

Re: Experienced Arborist looking for work NZ

Hi Dave, we are liking for a team leader for our third team. Currently employing 6 and looking to expand to 7-8. Love to hear from you

Marcdoyletreework.co.nz

E-mail- Chris@marcdoyletreework.co.nz
Old 22-03-17   #3 (permalink)

Re: Experienced Arborist looking for work NZ

Check out www.trademe.co.nz under jobs/arborist. Also, Taupo district council is looking for an arborist. Personally though, I'd go with a proper tree company.

Sent from my iPhone using Arbtalk